I stumbled across this recipe last night
and decided to give it a whirl.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and 1/2 cup of the cheese into a bowl. Add the browned meat. Spoon the mixture into a 2-qt shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes. Add the rest of the cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Makes: 4 Servings
1 Serving = 10 Weight Watchers points
Optional: Serve with a dollop of sour cream
TA-DA! It was sooooo yummy!!!!
We are having the left overs for dinner tomorrow night!