- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Ethan's new jumper toy. He loves it.
Bath time got started a little late. This guy was tired!
Playing in the bumbo
Ready for the pool this summer!
Sweet baby faces :)
Big boy standing!
Geno went to the groomer and got a haircut!
We went to the Olive Garden in Hagerstown to celebrate Auntie Kate's 25th birthday.
My mom knit Ethan this super cute sweater.
Chuck, Mom & Ethan
Ethan & Auntie Mary
Ethan & Auntie Kate
Daddy & Ethan
I'm always taking the pictures so I'm never in them... we need to work on this.
I am so bad at keeping up with these monthly posts. Ethan will be turning 4 months old on March 22nd, so I need to get this one posted. It will be short and sweet. I have been doing a great job at taking his picture with the monthly sticker on the correct day.
- Weighs about 11 lbs
- Size 1 diapers
- Size 0-3/3 months clothes
- Cooing A LOT! The little man loves to talk like his momma!
- Started sucking on his left thumb (maybe a lefty like daddy?)
- Sleeping through the night more often (9pm-7/8am)
- LOVES to stand on our laps
- Very much a Mommy's boy
- Not so much a fan of the paci anymore
- Still loves bath time
Ethan was not too happy during our photo shoot