Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Get back into the swing...

...of things. Happy 2009! Well, school started back up again. I got a call tonight and set up some dates to substitute. So, I'm looking forward to that. Dean moves down to Shippensburg this weekend to start work on the 12th. Geno and I will miss him terribly, but it will all work out for us. Hopefully I will be subbing a lot while he's gone and making lots of $$$$ :)

Dean and I were introduced by Nate and Sara to the wonderful game of Dominoes. We've been playing non-stop and it's so much fun. We played with Mary the other evening. Geno kept barking and jumping. Finally we put him in Mary's highchair and he was calm. He just wanted to watch us play the game and be involved! ha





Mary the princess

Until next time... Goodnight!

No comments: