Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a while since I have posted... sorry :(

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I have been pretty busy with school as well as trying to get my shopping done. Dean and I are dropping Geno off at the vet Monday morning and spending the day finishing our shopping-- maybe a wrap-fest that night... we'll see.

Only 2 more days in 3rd grade. It's gone okay. There are definitely some interesting children that's for sure. Back to day-to-day subbing in January which isn't fun at all. It's been nice being in one place and getting to know everyone in the building.

Tonight, we watched "Christmas Vacation." I absolutely love that movie. I was laughing hard throughout the whole thing. Chevy Chase is a riot.

It's bed time. I need to get better at this whole blogging thing. g'night

No comments: