Monday, March 5, 2012

Shirts for my nephews




It's not new news that I adore my nephews. I love making them personalized shirts. These are some that I made for Andrew and Aiden a few weeks ago. Andrew's isn the left- he loves dinosaurs. Aiden's is on the right- he loves all sports and balls (football and soccer balls are his favorite).

I have some onesies that I made for sweet baby Luke. I can't show you the onesies because I haven't given them to Luke yet and Sara hasn't seen them. ;) We are headed south to Tennessee to see Nate, Sara and baby Luke on Friday. I'm sure I will be taking many pictures of that little babe.

I have been taking a lot of pictures with my new DSLR Camera and also my iPhone that I need to share. I need to get better about updating the blog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MamaCassie said...

Have a great time visiting the family and meeting your new nephew! :)