Monday, May 17, 2010

Polka Dot Bridal Shower!

I had such a great Saturday.
My bridal shower was absolutely beautiful!
Thanks again to everyone for the shower and the wonderful gifts!

The tables were so pretty.
Centerpieces/favors were wooden spoons with a
wash cloth folded to look like a rose.

Amanda and Allison made me this awesome Tea Towel Cake
Its made of dish towels, dish cloths, measuring spoons
and cups, bag clips, and the fun stuff on the top!

The game booklet with our picture on the front

Funfetti cupcakes with strawberry icing!!
White chocolate covered oreos!
SOOOO YUMMMMY!

Kate and Anna

The baskets! The bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and
groom made themed baskets. Everyone got to put tickets into
each pail to try and win the basket.
They were raffled off at the end of the shower!




Amanda (with baby Aiden), Cheryl and Allison

Mary with her clothespins. She won the game!

Me with my bridesmaids and junior bridesmaid!

4 comments:

Ray said...

Great pictures Bonnie! Glad to see you girls all had such a nice time! See you soon... love ya...

Grandmom Mc said...

I enjoyed the pictures, Bonnie. I was thinking of you.

Suzie said...

The pictures look great! It was a magical day.... you have wonderful friends!

Jensen Ohana said...

I was thinking of you since I was hoping to physically be there! It looked like so much fun!! :D