Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chairs

Sorry for the lack of updates. Things are going well at our house. I'm getting ready to get back into "work-mode" as much as I don't want to-- haha. I will be in a few different school districts to keep myself occupied and to support my Target addiction.

Mom and Anna came to visit last weekend. We recovered the rest of our kitchen chairs on Friday night. Dean went to work with his dad on Saturday while the three of us drove to Carlisle to shop! :) We met up with Dean for lunch at one of our favorite places-- Aki. It is a Japanese Hibatchi and Sushi bar. We hung out for a little while into the afternoon then the girls headed back to West Virginia. We all had a good time.

Today is little Andrew's 1st birthday! We are all going to Hoss's for dinner to celebrate. Amanda, Cheryl and I took him to Sears yesterday for his 1 year pictures. He is just tooooooo cute!

Andrew's big birthday party with friends and more family will be on Saturday.

I think Dean and I are going to paint the living room and/or kitchen this Sunday. I'm excited to paint and then post new pictures! The living room will be a tan and the kitchen a sage-type green. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to be such a freaking "MOMMY BLOGGER". The house looks great! Sara and I can't wait to come visit. Do you have a guest bed?

Come visit Johnson City in October or November. We have a futon. hahaha

Kate said...

she's not nice like me and doesn't drive far distances to visit. she's lame. and the futon is fab.

Andrew, Aiden and Matthew's mom said...

thanks for posting pics of my little guy! you are such a great aunt = you will be an awesome mommy!